Monday, March 12, 2018

Opportunity

We all have experienced loneliness to some degree. Whether in or out of relationships, that emotion creeps in and nags our hearts. As adults, we learn how to cope with it, to some degree.

But can you imagine being 10 years old, away from your family, and not knowing how or when you will be back with them?

I had the opportunity about a couple of months ago to share my heart about the orphan crisis in America with a church in west Mobile...Moffett Road Assembly. It was such a blessing to share what I have seen and experienced working with these children in crisis.

You see I believe that all people need to have the opportunity to be challenged with the need. Have you ever considered that there may be people in your church that God wants to use to meet the needs of a child in need of a home but have not had the opportunity to hear and respond to it.

Our job as leaders is to provide such opportunities. And there are great opportunities in the area of orphans!

I would like to help you do that by making myself available to you and your church. I would love an opportunity to share with your congregation the opportunities for service in this area of social service.

Please feel free to message me on Facebook or email me at stan_holley@yahoo.com.

No comments: