Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to Kaylee Joy!

My heart is full today because Ketrah and I are celebrating the 14th birthday of God's precious gift to us...Kaylee Joy Holley...otherwise known as "sugar bear" to her mom and dad!

What an absolute honor it is to be her father. She is thoughtful, sweet as sugar, and loves her Savior! Every time I look down from the platform during a worship service...I see Kaylee with her hands raised, tears streaming down her face, and praise flowing from her lips to Jesus! What more could a father or mother hope and pray for.

Kaylee...your mom and I gave you back to God when you were a newborn, and we are excited about all the special things God has in store for you. You are God's voice to your generation and God will use your gifts and talents to shake nations.

I love you sugar bear and I am so proud of the young woman of God you are. Not a day or night goes by that I do not speak blessing over you and pray over you for God to use you. You are His. Don't settle for second best in life, because God owns it all and will take you places you have never dreamed.

But don't forget...you will always be my "sugar bear"!

Always,
Dad

No comments: