Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Love of God

Who can fully explain the love of God? It is almost unexplainable at times. But how wonderful it is! That God would look down through the courses of time, know who we would become, and love us anyway.

If you are a parent, then you certainly know how a father or mother loves their children. All I know, is that even before I saw my kids, I loved them. And after they were born...it was off the chain. My kids have been cuddled, hugged, and kissed a million times by me and their mother.

I love them without limits. There is absolutely nothing they could do that would stop my love for them. I enjoy them, adore them, think they are the most talented and beautiful kids in the world...as i show their pictures off to everyone i meet and work with...and there is nothing that I would not do for them to keep them safe and happy.

Since God is the embodiment of love (1 John 4:7-8), then I have to believe that this is how God feels about us! We are his kids, he has our pics in his wallet, and he brags about us to everyone he sees. God is absolutely crazy about you, so much so...that he sent his own son, Jesus, to die so that you could experience the joy and peace that only he can give.

Why don't you just run into the arms of your heavenly father today...because he is waiting for you...to hold you, love you and accept you. God really loves you!

Facing Forward
Stan

No comments: